One of the best, single level units in delightful, low turnover and quiet community, nestled in middle of Cameron Park. Doesn't back to road and has level yard, oversized patio with aluminum cover, very private too! Wonderful, custom architecture with cathedral ceilings, bull nose corners, recesses for paintings and plants shelves. Master has double sinks, separate shower and soaking tub. Guest room has private access to hall bath. Very gently lived in home has high quality, laminate (wood like) flooring and newer air conditioning. H.O.A. fee includes: water, sewer, trash, exterior maintenance, roof, structure insurance, beautiful grounds maintenance and pool!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,278 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Outside Access, Bathroom - Shower Stall(s),Double Sinks,Soaking Tub,Tile,Window
- Breakfast Nook,Formal Area
- Hookups Only
- Breakfast Room,Skylight(s),Tile Counter
- Master Bath
- Shower Stall(s),Double Sinks,Soaking Tub,Tile,Window
- Bath Description
- Tile,Tub w/Shower Over,Window
- Built-In Electric Oven,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Electric Cook Top
- Laminate, Carpet, Linoleum
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Central.
- 1. Living Room,Wood Burning.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Garage Facing Front.
- Wood, Frame
- Front Porch,Covered Patio
- Auto Sprinkler F&R, Manual Sprinkler F&R
- Pool Description
- Association Pool, Private Pool, Built-In,Common Facility,Fenced,Gunite Construction
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Manual Sprinkler F&R,Auto Sprinkler F&R,Close to Clubhouse,Cul-De-Sac,Landscape Back,Landscape Front,Low Maintenance, Front Porch,Covered Patio. Manual Sprinkler F&R,Auto Sprinkler F&R,Close to Clubhouse,Cul-De-Sac,Landscape Back,Landscape Front,Low Maintenance.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Stuart Warner, Century 21 Select Real Estate
Agent License: 01230792